We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Dream of a larger bedroom sometimes it means giving up another room. This was the case of a flat with 4 small bedrooms that happened to have 3, since it was decided to join two of them and one of the two bathrooms to turn it into a fantastic suite. The owner wanted to have a dressing room, but the square shape of the room prevented her from designing it in isolation. The solution? Enable behind the bed a semi-hidden space with closets, thanks to a high headboard that provides greater privacy. To complete, the bathroom was divided into two zones, one perfectly integrated and one more independent. Ideal!
The interior designer Jessica Zueras, from the Estudio Gladly, from Zaragoza, explains all the details of this project.
- Unify spaces. The headboard was coated with the same pavement material - oak wood - to give continuity, expand spaces and provide uniform finishes. The oak also does not go out of style and creates very cozy environments.
- Achieve depth. Although visually it seems that the headboard reaches the ceiling, it is not really so. It was precisely decided that it would be separated so that, upon entering
to the bedroom, give a sense of depth and visual amplitude.
- Provide lightness. Undoubtedly, the true protagonist of this bedroom is the headboard and not to detract from its stellar character, we opted for simple and, above all, light design accessories, such as the stool or the bedside tables. These were chosen small to avoid overloading the space. And instead of placing lamps on them, it was decided to integrate sconces in the oak panel.
- Invent areas. Putting customers' wishes into practice forces us to imagine new spaces where there are none. The dressing room was custom designed, with sliding and white door cabinets to take advantage of space and natural light. The oak wood nails are a nod to the partition / headboard.
- Separate zones. The integral reform of the bathroom was aimed at creating a space that could be used by two people at the same time with total privacy. It was decided to leave an integrated zone in the rest area and an independent one. This, being small, was closed by a sliding door that gains meters and was tiled in a visually light clear tone.Advertising - Keep reading under High headboard
In the background, a high headboard separates the bed from the dressing room. This height allows to hide the possible disorder of the cabinets. Oak wood paneling, by Porcelanosa Grupo.Tables blown
The bed was placed right in the center of the wooden panel / headboard that presides over the bedroom. On both sides two simple tables were flown, identical, in white finish. On them, in the headboard, two sconces were installed Ptolemy mini, from Artemide. Zara Home duvet cover and pink quilt. Cushions, from El Corte Inglés and Zara Home.
Behind the headboard was the dressing area, consisting of a four-module closet that occupies an entire front.A custom made dresses
It was equipped with two sliding doors at the ends, while the central area is open. A comfortable and practical idea to see or hide the interior of the closet according to needs. Wardrobe designed by the Studio With pleasure. Pink carpet and stool, by Maisons du Monde.I swim in the bathroom
To give a greater sense of spaciousness, the bathroom door was transformed into a vain. The wood of the floor, also present here, gives continuity.
In front of the windows on the side of the bed, a full-length wall mirror was placed. Framed in black, it contrasts with the light wood of the floor. Its location in this corner is not accidental: in this way it was possible to reflect the space and natural light.
The furniture of the washbasin, made to measure and in oak finish, is integrated into the decoration of the bedroom, as a dressing table. A sliding door gives way to the shower and toilet area. Tiled, Porcelanosa Group. Washbasin cabinet, designed by the Studio With pleasure. Towels, of
With decorative seams. Stool NY, from the firm Au Maison, in Car Möbel (€ 44.90).Bedside table
In lacquered pine with compartment. Bedside table Go, from La Redoute Interieurs (€ 67.99).Metal lamp
Wall and articulated. Metal lamp Diane, from Kave Home (€ 59).Flat